- Large LCD display and keypad
- Wide range of plug in input modules that provide transducer excitation
- Fully isolated 4-20mA and 0-10V analog outputs
- Set-points and event handling using digital inputs and 2 x SPCO relays
- High accuracy and high stability over a wide temperature range
- IP65 / NEMA4 ABS bulkhead mounting enclosure
The SMP Indicator for temperature, 0-10 V, 4-20 mA, speed and potentiometer is a very flexible digital indicator and display system in a wall or surface mounting format, for use with a wide range of sensors and transducers, including volts, amps, temperature, frequency, speed, load, force, pressure, torque, LVDT, RVDT and many more.
The digital architecture of the SMP offers very easy one-pass calibration and fast setup.
This versatile device offers options of isolated analogue outputs, latching relays or digital outputs for control or alarm functions.
The RS232 or RS485 options provide for digital communications (including setup) and can support label or ticket printers.