Use the Waterproof Lollipop Min/Max Thermometer to verify dishwasher temperature, ensuring that your cookware and dishes have been properly sanitized.
The thermometer is completely waterproof for repeated commercial dishwasher use. It can be used where steam or condensation is a problem, or it can be completely submerged into water.
With minimum and maximum memory capability, it will record the lowest and highest temperature reached from last reset, between -40°F to 311°F (-40°C to 155°C) and is accurate within ± 0.1°F(± 0.1°C).
This waterproof instrument is an ideal food service thermometer for HACCP compliance.
Applications: Use to measure temperature of food that is being cooked, cooled or held. Ideal for use in commercial dishwashers. With its new auto-calibration feature and the thermometer's min/max feature, users can quickly verify and quantify the final rinse temperature in commercial potwashers and dishwashers.
- °C/°F selectable
- Min/Max reading memory
- Can be auto calibrated, NSF Certified
- See-through probe cover with pocket clip on back
- Waterproof housing - completely submersible
- Continuous min/max temperature recording until thermometer shuts off or resets
- Small-diameter probe ideal for measuring temperature of "thin mass" food such as meat patties and chicken/fish fillets (FDA Food Code 4-302.12B)