The D043 is a versatile, panel mount temperature indicator with continuous temperature monitoring feature. It offers the facility to set one low temperature and one high temperature alarm value. If desired, an ignore function can be set up to allow for an incorrect temperature for a certain period of time.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Programming can be done by your own crew with the exact same, plain and sensible menu-driven structure like the F-Series, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Displays actual temperature and alarm values.
- Two alarm values can be entered: low and high temperature alarm.
- Temperature: six large 17mm (0.67) digits.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units:
°C - °F - K.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Red flashing LED backlight in case of a temperature alarm.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67" x 2.83") according DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.