The F190 is a versatile multi-purpose indicator with continuous monitoring feature. Beside the focus on level, temperature and pressure applications, it also contains a range of other measuring units and even the posibility to create a custom unit with max. 8 characters. It offers the facility to set two low level and two high alarm values. If desired, an ignore function can be set up to allow for an incorrect measurement for a certain period of time.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Displays actual temperature and measuring unit.
- Very large 26mm (1") high digits for temperature.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units:
°C - °F - K.
- Number of digits for temperature: 5½.
- Piegraph indication: ten segments.
- Green or amber LED backlight with adjustable intensity.
- Auto backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).