The F040 is a straight forward temperature indicator with large 26mm (1") high digits. The measuring unit to be displayed below the temperature is simply selected through an alphanumeric configuration menu. No adhesive labels have to be put on the outside of the enclosure: a weather proof and user-friendly solution!
The configuration of the Span, off-set and number of decimals is done through software functions, without any sensitive DIP-switches or trimmers.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Displays actual temperature and measuring unit.
- Very large 26mm (1") high digits for temperature.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units:
°C - °F - K.
- Number of digits for temperature: 5½.
- Piegraph indication: ten segments.
- Green or amber LED backlight with adjustable intensity.
- Auto backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).