The F043 is a versatile temperature indicator with continuous temperature monitoring feature. It offers the ability to set one low temperature and one high temperature alarm value. If desired, an ignore function can be set up to allow for an incorrect temperature for a certain period of time. The configuration of the Span, off-set and number of decimals is done through software functions, without any sensitive DIP-switches or trimmers. The display shows the actual temperature, alarm values, alarm messages and status.
On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmosphers and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F) for safe and hazardous area applications!
- For applications where continuous temperature measurement and monitoring is important without signal re-transmission.
Alternative basic model: F040. Alternative advanced model: F143 or the D-Series DIN panel mount indicators.