The Lascar EL-USB-2-LCD USB Temperature Humidity Data Logger is a standalone data logger that measures and stores up to 16,379 relative humidity and 16,379 temperature readings over 0 to 100%RH and -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) measurement ranges. The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC’s USB port (not compatible with Mac unless used with the EL-DataPad) and using the supplied software. Relative humidity, temperature and dew point (the temperature at which water vapor present in the air begins to condense) data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
The high contrast LCD can show a variety of temperature and humidity information. At the touch of a button, the user can cycle between the current temperature and humidity, along with the maximum and minimum stored values for temperature and humidity. The data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery, which can typically allow logging for up to 1 year. The data logger is protected against moisture to IP67 when the protective cap is correctly fitted.
- 0 to 100%RH measurement range
- -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) measurement range
- Dew point indication via Windows control software
- USB interface for set-up and data download via PC (not Mac compatible)
- User-programmable alarm thresholds for %RH & T
- Status indication via red and green LEDs
- High contrast LCD, with two and a half digit temperature and humidity display function
- Immediate, delayed and push-to-start logging