The Lascar EL-WiFi-TH-Plus WiFi Temperature Humidity Data Logger measures the temperature and humidity of the environment in which it is situated. This high accuracy version is accurate to ±0.2˚C (0 to +60°C) and ±1.8%RH (10 to 90%RH @ +25°C). Data is transmitted wirelessly via a WiFi network to a PC and viewed using a free software package or on the EL-WiFi-Cloud. During configuration, the sensor will search for an existing wireless network while physically connected to the PC. It can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application or Cloud (max 30 days at 10-second sample interval). The range of the sensor can be increased by using WiFi extenders.
The Lascar EL-WiFi-TH-Plus is a low powered battery device. When configured using typical transmission periods (e.g. once every 5 minutes) the sensor will operate for over one year (at room temperature). The battery can then be recharged via a PC or USB +5V wall adapter using the USB lead provided or can be permanently powered by the USB wall adapter.
The sensor is a freestanding unit, however, it can be attached to a wall or vertical surface using the bracket and screws / sticky pad provided.
Requires 802.11b compliant WiFi router/network. Compatible with Enterprise Networks from September 2013
- Temperature and humidity data logging sensor
- Measurement range: -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.2°C (0 to +60°C)
- Humidity accuracy: ±1.8% (10 to +90%RH @+25°C)
- WiFi capability and integrated display
- Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi
- Easy sensor set-up using free PC software
- View & analyze multiple sensors using the PC application, immediate graphing of historic data