The I-Plug IPMT8 Temperature Data Logger by is a multi-use data loggers continually monitor your product whether in storage or transit, saving you the hassle of having to take manual measurements. The built-in USB interface makes connection to a PC for downloading data a snap so you don’t need a USB driver to use these recorders.
The IPMT8 logger monitors the temperature of its environment at a Temperature range of -40°C to +65°C. The logger takes measurements at an accuracy of 0.3°C and resolution of 0.1°C. The PDF logger is compact and lightweight for easy placement and retrieval (Dimensions: 73x15x33 mm, weight 30g).
With a large 8,000-point memory capacity (Encrypted), the logger is ideal for extended trips, and is also EN 12830—CE—RoHs Compliant.
SwiTrace I-Plug IPMT8
- Temperature measurement range: -40°C to +65°C
- Temperature accuracy: 0.3°C
- Multi-level alarm LED indicators
- No interface cable required – no software needed
- Data sampling interval: from 30 seconds
- Data storage capacity: 8,000 points
- USB 2.0 communication