The TR-52i Infrared Temperature Data Logger is designed to measure and record temperature. The body is water resistant and can be used in an environment of -40°C to 80°C. It is equipped with a Warning Monitoring Function, an Adjustment Function, and an Infrared Communication Function. Battery powered operation allows the unit to be placed anywhere without the need for AC power.
Recorded data can be transferred to a PC separately via the TR-57DCi Data Collector or the TR-50U2 Communication Port. From there data can be analyzed or viewed in graph form.
The external temperature sensor makes the TR-52i highly versatile and ideal for use in situations where a quicker response (compared to TR-51i) is required.
- Measurement Range: -60°C to 155°C
- Water Resistance: IP64 (Splash Proof)
- External Temperature Sensor: Included
- Logging Capacity: Up to 16,000 Readings
- Low energy consumption for long battery life
- Downloading Data: Infrared Communication / Optical Communication
- Warning Monitoring Function
- Compact Waterproof Type