The Lascar EL-WiFi-TC WiFi Thermocouple Data Logger measures the temperature of the environment in which the probe is situated, allowing users to isolate the actual logger from the temperature being measured. The K type probe supplied with the logger has a measurement range of 0°C to 400°C with an accuracy of ±1.5˚C. Data is streamed over any WiFi network and can be viewed on a PC using the free software available for download.
During configuration, the sensor will search for an existing wireless network while physically connected to the PC. It can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application or cloud service (max 30 days at 10 second sample interval). Logged data is retained if the battery goes flat (up to half a million readings). Although the EL-WiFi sensors have an impressive range this can be increased by using WiFi extenders.
- Measurement range -270°C to +1300°C (-454 to +2372°F) probe dependent
- Supports J, K, N, T type thermocouple probes
- WiFi capability and integrated display
- Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi
- Temperature selection in °C or °F
- Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery