The AEMC 1227 is a portable, easy-to-use instrument which uses an airflow sensor designed to accurately measure and log airflow or wind speed. The logger can be used to perform a variety of recording tasks with an easy and intuitive setup from a computer using supplied DataView® software. The ergonomically designed case designed for simple one-hand operation, large blue luminescent backlit display, and intuitive function selection make this instrument the right choice for any application. It offers both USB and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) communications interfaces for easy connection to a PC. The AEMC 1227 Thermo-Anemometer also provides selectable measurement units to best fit your needs.
- Measures temperature and air measurements
- Dual line display
- User selectable wind speed or airflow measurement
- Map mode profiles the illuminance map of the area or room by storing multiple measurements
- Removable anemometer with expandable cord up to 48″
- Min, Max, and Average measurements stored
- Hold function freezes the display
- Spot or continuous recording up to 1 million measurements stored in 8MB flash memory
- Blue luminescent backlit display
- USB and Bluetooth communication
- Magnetic mount
- Battery or USB powered
- DataView® graphing and Analysis software included.