The RTR-502 Wireless Temperature Data Logger by TandD offers a variety of exclusive RTR-502 optional sensors to meet your needs; from ones with stainless protection to those that can be used in water in addition to the include TR-5106 sensor. Please contact us to learn more about the sensors.
Download Data via Wireless Communication with a Base Unit
Recorded data can be downloaded from the RTR-502 data logger (Remote Unit) via wireless communication with a Base Unit. The wireless communication range between a Remote Unit and a Base Unit is about 150 meters [500 ft]. By registering an RTR-500 as a Repeater, it can be used to expand the wireless communication range.
Large Logging Capacity: Up to 16,000 Readings
16,000 readings means you can record every one second and still log four and a half hours of data, or at a recording interval * of 60 minutes you can keep logging for 666 days. A Base Unit can download via wireless communication one RTR-502 Remote Unit at full logging capacity (16,000 readings) in about two minutes.
- External temperature sensor
- Water resistant case
- Measuring range: -60°C to 155°C
- Operating range: -40°C to 80°C
- Measurement display resolution: 0.1°C
- 16,000 point memory
- Measures in both °C, °F
- Wireless communication range of up to 150 meters (500 feet)
- LCD Display
- Battery life of about 10 months
- Data can be collected remotely via: USB, GSM technology, LAN and handheld data collectors
- WebStorage Service available
- Additional Base Station required for communication