The GD-24AL Wireless Temperature Transmitter has sockets for 4 K or T type thermocouple inputs with a temperature measurement range of -200°C to +200°C. This unit provides a local audible and visual alarm indication. It uses a 900 MHz wireless transmitter that provides communication range of up to 1000 meters in open air. The GD-24AL is battery powered with a battery life of up to 4 years depending on transmission interval and environment.
The GD-24AL is compatible with all of the Eltek GenII receivers including the RX250AL receiver with alarm output, SC250 secure receiver, RC250 serial output receiver, WSR wireless sensor receiver and RP250GD wireless repeater. These systems utilize Elteks’ DARCA software for configuration, monitoring and data retrieval. This software is available in several different versions including DARCA Heritage for site-based monitoring and DARCA Secure designed to meet the requirements for FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
- 4 K or T Type thermocouple inputs
- Temperature measuring range: -200°C to +200°C
- Visual and audible alarm indicators
- Wireless communication range of up to 1000 meters (3000 feet)
- LCD Display
- Battery life up to 4 years
- Additional Receiver required for communication