The Lascar EL-21CFR-2-LCD Temperature Humidity Dew Point Data Logger measures and stores over 16,000 temperature and humidity readings from -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) and 0 to 100%RH range at a resolution of 0.5°C (1°F) and 0.5%RH.
Easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC’s USB port and using the free EasyLog software. Data, including calculated dew point, can be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis. The encrypted data has full audit tracking to comply with the requirements of 21CFR Part 11.
The high contrast LCD can show a variety of temperature and humidity information. At the touch of a button, the user can cycle between the current temperature and humidity, along with the maximum and minimum stored values for temperature and humidity.
The EL-21CFR-2-LCD Temperature Humidity Dew Point Data Logger is supplied with a lithium metal battery, giving up to 2 years’ logging life. The logger is protected against ingress from water and dust to IP67 standard when the cap is fitted.
- -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) and 0 to 100%RH measurement range
- Logging rates between 10 seconds and 12 hours
- High contrast LCD, with two and a half digit temperature and humidity display function
- Immediate, delayed and push-to-start logging
- Use as part of a 21CFR Part 11 compliant system
- EasyLog 21CFR Software available as a free download