The I-Plug IPMT8X Temperature Data Logger by SwiTrace continually monitor your product whether in storage or transit, saving you the hassle of having to take manual measurements. The built-in USB interface makes connection to a PC for downloading data a snap so you don’t need a USB driver to use these recorders.
The IPMT8-X logger monitors the temperature over a range of -40°C to +65°C using an external probe that is connected to the logger by a 0.5 meter cable.
With a large 8,000-point memory capacity (Encrypted), the logger is ideal for extended trips, and is also EN 12830—CE—RoHs Compliant.
SwiTrace I-Plug IPMT8X
- Multi-use capability
- 8000 points memory capacity
- Plug directly into any USB port to read it
- No interface cable required – No software needed
- Get immediate PDF temperature report
- Multi-level alarm LED indicators
- 0.5m Length external sensor