This portable temperature data logger is suitable for a wide range of temperature recording applications in industry, research and development. The OQ610 Portable Temperature Data Logger can be used as a stand-alone temperature data logger or as part of a complete system for through process monitoring in the food and paint industries.
With the addition of a thermal barrier, the Grant OQ610 is suitable for use in through process applications where heat treatment is being used to produce a product. To ensure consistent quality of heat-treated products, it is important to have proof that they have passed through the manufacturing process at the right temperature for the right amount of time. By passing the Grant OQ610 oven logger through the process along with the products, a temperature profile can be produced to show exactly what is happening to the products and the process. Benefits include improved quality of your product and increased efficiency, reduced energy costs, quality assurance reports for compliance and traceability and complete quality control for your process.
- 6 channels for use with a wide range of K or T type thermocouple probes
- Battery operated and easily portable
- Simple 3 button operation via built-in display or from PC
- Can be configured to automatically start and stop logging at specific times or temperature levels
- Fast sample rates for fast process times: up to 8 samples/second
- Can provide automatic cure calculation in through process applications
- Non-volatile memory provides up to 260,000 readings of secure data
- Time and date reported with each reading
- Magnetic catch for battery compartment