The RTR-503 Wireless Temperature Humidity Data Logger – Download data via communication with a base unit. Recorded data can be downloaded from the RTR-503 data logger (Remote Unit) via wireless communication with a Base Unit. The wireless communication range between a Remote Unit and a Base Unit is about 150 meters [500 ft]. By registering an RTR-500 as a Repeater, it can be used to expand the wireless communication range.
Large Logging Capacity: Up to 16,000 Readings
16,000 readings means you can record every one second and still log four and a half hours of data, or at a recording interval * of 60 minutes you can keep logging for 666 days. A Base Unit can download via wireless communication one RTR-503 Remote Unit at full logging capacity (16,000 readings) in about two minutes.
Low Energy Consumption Design
The RTR-503 Wireless Temperature Humidity Data Logger uses one Lithium Battery (LS14250). At normal temperature, if recorded data is downloaded once a day or if monitoring is carried out once every ten minutes, the estimated battery life will be about ten months. Model names which include “L” are designed with a large capacity battery pack. Under the same conditions, L-type models will continue for about four years without the need to change the battery.
- External sensor
- Water resistant case
- Temperature measuring range: 0°C to 55°C
- Humidity measuring range: 10% to 95% RH
- 8,000 data set memory
- Measures in both °C, °F
- Wireless communication range of up to 150 meters (500 feet)
- LCD Display
- Battery life of about 10 months
- Data can be collected remotely via: USB, GSM technology, LAN and handheld data collectors
- WebStorage Service available
- Additional Base Station required for communication