The Lascar EL-GFX-DTP Dual Channel Temperature Data Logger is a standalone USB model that measures and stores over 250,000 temperature readings from two thermistor probes over a -40 to +125°C range at a resolution of 0.1°C.
The logger has a LCD display the three face buttons to navigate through and on-screen menu. The menu provides access to real-time trend analysis, data summaries and the ability to start, stop and restart without the need to connect the data logger to the host PC.
Users can reset max/min readings using the on-screen menu which introduces an ‘event marker’ into the data which can later be viewed in the graphic software (under ‘Mark Events’) and the data file after download.
- Dual channel -40°C to +125°C (-40 to +257°F) probe measurement range
- Logging rates between 2 seconds and 1 hour
- Stores over 250,000 readings per channel
- On-screen menu to start, stop, review and restart the logger in the field
- Micro USB interface for PC based set-up and data download
- 3.5mm jack socket for connection of supplied thermistor probes
- Supplied with 2 x 1.0m type 2 thermistor sensor probes
- Immediate, delayed, push-button or temperature triggered start mode
- Graphic LCD shows real-time readings, data summary, graph and current status
- User set audible alarm