The TR45 Bluetooth Temperature Data Logger is equipped with Bluetooth low energy for data collection with your Android or iOS device. The TR41 features an internal temperature sensor, the TR42 has an external -60°C to +155°C probe and the TR45 Bluetooth Temperature Data Logger features a Thermocouple / RTD interface. All models feature an LCD display, long 1.5 year battery life and the ability to store 16,000 readings. Real-time monitoring of changing data and uploading recorded data is done via the free cloud service “T&D WebStorage Service”.
Easy Data Management with Apps
The “ThermoREC” App makes it easy to automatically get real-time data as it changes as well as view data in graphs and make all device settings directly from your smartphone.
- 1 Channel temperature measurement (external)
- Accepts Thermocouple types: K, J, T, S or Pt100/Pt1000
- TC Measurement range: -199 to 1700°C
- Pt Measurement range: -199 to 600°C
- Logging capacity: 16,000 data sets
- Recording Interval: 1 sec to 60 min.
- Communication: Bluetooth 4.0 (low energy)
- LCD Display
- View data on mobile devices via ThermoREC App
- WebStorage Service available