The TR-75wf WiFi Temperature Data Logger is a two-channel model with a thermocouple sensor. In addition to the standard features such as battery operation and USB communication (through optional cable, sold separately), the TR-75wf supports communication with mobile devices. By using T&D’s WebStorage Service, users can access stored data anytime from the cloud.
Access to Recorded Data
By using a wireless LAN, data is automatically uploaded to the WebStorage Service (registration required). The service can be used with mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets allowing users to monitor current readings, alerts and downloading of data. The Thermo application must be downloaded and installed on any mobile device. Data can also be downloaded to a PC with a USB communication cable (sold separately).
- 2 Channel temperature measurement
- Thermocouple Sensors (K,J,T,E,S,R)
- Measurement Range: -199°C to 1760°C
- Accuracy: Type K, J, T, E: ±(0.5 °C + 0.3 % of reading)
- Accuracy: Type S, R : ±(1.5 °C + 0.3 % of reading)
- Logging capacity: 8,000 data sets
- View data on mobile devices via Thermo App
- WebStorage Service available