The Accsense A2-05 Ethernet Temperature Data Logger is designed for temperature measurement and alarm in medical refrigerators, freezers, cryogenic storage, and incubators.
The data logger has connection inputs for 2 external RTDs and a Type T Thermocouple sensor making it incredibly cost effective for multi-point monitoring. In the event of a loss of the network connection, the data logger will store data until the connection is restored.
Using a standard Ethernet connection to the internet, the wired data logger quickly connects to your LAN network.
- Receive alarms via email, cell phone, pager, or landline. Send alarms to multiple locations!
- Power / internet outage notifications
- Inputs for 2 RTDs and 1 thermocouple
- Fast and easy to install and set up
- Encrypts all data, completely secure in line with several industry regulations
- Automatically sends data to Accsense secure servers
- Mix and match with Accsense wireless monitors
- Standard Ethernet Connection to the Internet