The Lascar EL-GFX-2-Plus Temperature Humidity Data Logger measures and stores up to 252,928 temperature and humidity readings over a -30 to +80ºC (-22 to 176°F) and 0 to 100%RH range at a resolution of 0.1ºC (0.1°F) and 0.1%RH.
Using the Windows control software (available as a free download from www.easylogusb.com) the user can quickly set up the logger name, sample rate, alarm settings and start mode (immediate start, push to start, delayed start or temperature/humidity triggered start). This software can later be used to download the stored data which can be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
The data logger features a dot-matrix LCD and three face-buttons to navigate through an on-screen menu. This menu provides the user with access to real-time trend analysis, data summaries and the ability to start, stop and restart the data logger without the need to connect the data logger to the host-PC. Users can reset the maximum/minimum reading using the on-screen menu; this introduces an ‘event marker’ into the data which can later be viewed in the graphing software (‘Mark Events’ option) and the data file after download.
- Measurement range: -30 to +80°C (-22 to +176°F)
- Resolution: 0.1°C and 0.1%RH
- 0 to 100% RH measurement range
- Stores 250,000 readings
- Logging rates between 10 seconds and 12 hours
- User programmable alarm thresholds
- Graphic LCD shows real-time readings, graph and current status
- Micro USB interface for PC based set-up and data download
- IP67 construction
- Supplied with user replaceable 1/2AA batteries