The VL-WF-TC WiFi Thermocouple Data Logger is an 8-channel, battery powered, standalone and WIFI-enabled thermocouple data logger. The logger records eight thermocouple inputs and saves data in 8MB memory.
Its aluminum enclosure makes it excellent in the harshest industrial environment.
Embedded WIFI module allows remote data monitoring and downloading.
16-bit ADC makes it well suited for science and laboratory applications where precise and accurate measurements are critical.
Simply power the logger in WIFI covered area and access it from your computer for configuration, downloading, graph viewing and more…
- Thermocouple: Type E, N, J, K, T
- 16-bit analog to digital converter
- 8 MB memory
- Programmable input ranges
- Both USB and WiFi (requires external power) interfaces
- Wide sampling interval selection (1 second to 12 hours)
- 10 year battery life
- Rugged physical housing
- Siteview software required (1 license per site) and sold separately