The TR-55i-Pt Infrared Temperature Data Logger supports Pt100 (3-wire) and Pt1000 (3-wire) sensors. The body is water resistant when the Input Module is connected.
Recorded data can be transferred to a PC separately via the TR-57DCi Data Collector or the TR-50U2 Communication Port. From there data can be analyzed or viewed in graph form.
- Measurement Range: -199°C to 600°C
- Pt100, Pt1000 (3 wire) sensor
- Logging Capacity: Up to 16,000 Readings
- Low energy consumption for long battery life
- Downloading Data: Infrared Communication / Optical Communication
- Warning Monitoring Function
- Compact Waterproof Type