The TandD TR-72wf WiFi Temperature Humidity Data Logger
The TR-72wf WiFi Temperature Humidity Data Logger is a 1 channel humidity & 1 channel temperature measurement model with an external thermistor sensor and a measuring range of 0 to 55°C and a humidity range of 10 to 95% RH. In addition to the standard features such as battery operation and USB communication (through optional cable, sold separately), the TR-72wf supports communication with mobile devices. By using T&D’s WebStorage Service, users can access stored data anytime from the cloud.
Access to Recorded Data
By using a wireless LAN, data is automatically uploaded to the WebStorage Service (registration required). The service can be used with mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets allowing users to monitor current readings, alerts and downloading of data. The Thermo application must be downloaded and installed on any mobile device. Data can also be downloaded to a PC with a USB communication cable (sold separately).
- 1 Temperature channel: 0 to 55°C
- 1 Humidity channel: 10 to 95% RH
- External thermistor temperature sensor
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C and ±5% RH
- Logging capacity: 8,000 data sets
- Measurement resolution: 0.1°C and 1% RH
- Built-in 802.11b wireless interface
- View data on mobile devices via Thermo App
- WebStorage Service available