The Lascar EL-GFX-1 Temperature Data Logger measures and stores up to 256,000 readings over a -30 to +80°C (22 to +176°F) range at a resolution of 0.1°C.
Featuring a high-contrast graphic LCD display and three input buttons which allow users to start, stop and restart the logger using on-screen menus. The menu also provides real-time analysis of data either as a data summary (showing highest & lowest readings and alarm conditions) or as a graph that updates as new data is added. Multiple data logging sessions can be stored on the device ready for upload to a PC at a later date.
The data logger’s robust design provides IP-67 waterproof protection and the two replaceable ½ AA batteries typically allow logging for up to one year.
- Measurement range: -30°C to +80°C (22 to +176°F)
- Stores 250,000 readings
- Logging rates between 10 seconds and 12 hours
- User programmable alarm thresholds
- Graphic LCD shows real-time readings, graph, and current status
- Micro USB interface for PC based set-up and data download
- IP67 construction
- Supplied with user replaceable 1/2AA batteries