The Lascar EL-USB-TC USB Thermocouple Data Logger measures over 32,000 readings from inter-changeable J, K or T type thermocouples. Supplied with a K Type probe, its measurement range out of the box is from 0 to 200°C (-32 to 392°F).
Easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the unit into a PC’s USB port and using the free EasyLog software provided. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis. Supplied with ½ AA battery, K-type probe and wall mount clip.
The probe supplied with your EL-USB-TC is a K-type thermocouple designed to measure temperatures from 0 to 400ºC (32 to 752ºF). The EL-USB-TC is designed to work with J, K and T-type thermocouples with a standard mini thermocouple connector; this makes your data logger compatible with a wide range of available thermocouples. Your application will determine which probe is most suitable based on temperature range, accuracy, form and price.
- -200 to +1350ºC (-328 to +2462ºF) K-type measurement range
- -200 to +1190ºC (-328 to +2174ºF) J-type measurement range
- -200 to +390ºC (-328 to +734ºF) T-type measurement range
- USB interface for set-up and data download via PC (not Mac compatible)
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Status indication via red and green LEDs
- Supplied with replaceable internal lithium battery, Windows control software and basic K-type thermocouple (0 to 400°C/32 to 752°F)