This Lascar EL-USB-Lite USB Temperature Data Logger standalone, low-cost data logger measures temperature every 30 minutes over a -10 to +50°C (+14 to +122°F) range. Easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the unit into a PC’s USB port and using the free EasyLog software provided. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis.
- -10°C to +50°C (+14 to +122°F) measurement range
- 30 minute sample rate
- USB interface for set-up and data download via PC (not Mac compatible)
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Status indication via red and green LEDs
- Supplied with replaceable internal lithium battery and Windows control software