The GDM-52 Wireless Temperature Transmitter has 4, 2 or 4 wire PT100 RTD inputs with a temperature measurement range of -100°C to +200°C. Onboard memory allows for local storage of up to 12,000 readings in case of a wireless communication interruption. It uses a 900 MHz wireless transmitter that provides communication range of up to 1000 meters in open air. The GDM-52 is battery powered with a battery life of up to 4 years depending on transmission interval and environment.
The GDM-52 is compatible with all of the Eltek GenII receivers including the RX250AL receiver with alarm output, SC250 secure receiver, RC250 serial output receiver, WSR wireless sensor receiver and RP250GD wireless repeater. These systems utilize Eltek’s DARCA software for configuration, monitoring and data retrieval. This software is available in several different versions including DARCA Heritage for site-based monitoring and DARCA Secure designed to meet the requirements for FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
- 4, 2 or 4 Wire PT100 RTD inputs
- Temperature measuring range: -100°C to +200°C
- Internal backup storage for up to 12,000 readings
- Wireless communication range of up to 1000 meters (3000 feet)
- LCD Display
- Battery life up to 4 years
- Additional Receiver required for communication