The TR-55i-TC Infrared Thermocouple Data Logger has a measurement range of -199°C to +1700°C and accepts K, J, T, and S thermocouple types. The body is water resistant when the Input Module is connected.
Recorded data can be transferred to a PC separately via the TR-57DCi Data Collector or the TR-50U2 Communication Port. From there data can be analyzed or viewed in graph form.
- Measurement Range: -199 to 1700°C
- Thermocouple Type K, J, T, S
- Logging Capacity: Up to 16,000 Readings
- Low energy consumption for long battery life
- Downloading Data: Infrared Communication / Optical Communication
- Warning Monitoring Function
- Compact Waterproof Type