Manual Push Button Activation Device
- ADA Compliant
- Easy Electrical Connections
- Easily Mounts To Existing Poles
- Available With Multiple Placards
- 12VDC Operation (Down To 9VDC)
- Supplemental Amber LED Illumination
- Comes In Pairs for Both Sides of Crosswalk
The push button manual Smart Crosswalk™ activation mechanism is used when manual control of the enhanced crosswalk system is preferred.
Push button activation devices are placed at each end of the crosswalk entrances. Push button activation devices come in pairs per crosswalk.
Once activated, the controller initiates an Enlighten1™ flashing light sequence alerting motorists of pedestrians entering the crosswalk.
The duration of the flashing sequence can be adjusted to allow adequate street crossing time.
Available with multiple placard styles – Braille, left facing figure, right facing figure, directional arrows, text only, and audible voice message or sounds available upon request.