Gallmac machines are building site service vehicles, versatile and suitable for all kinds of operations within public works in urban and difficult access areas (road works, construction, utilities) where space is limited, such as town centers, along one-lane roads, or on work sites with limited maneuverability.
These building-site service vehicles are characterized by:
- Two independent circuits for transmission and working movements
- Hydraulic system for the arm movements driven through a variable displacement pump
- Transmission to wheels in closed circuit
- "Automotive" control of the transmission
- Hydraulic extra circuits for special applications