The Series PT170 is a small, accurate, combination pressuretemperature
transducer for measuring dynamic and static pressuretemperatures.
Available in absolute, sealed gage, or true gage zero pressure reference and either an RTD or thermocouple for temperature measurement, the unit is entirely welded of stainless steel. Features of design include long term stability, low sensitivity to shock and vibration, wide compensated temperature range, excellent response to transient pressures and infinite resolution.
• Ranges to 15000 PSI
• Stainless Steel Construction
• Probes from 3/8” to 4”
• Requires no thermowell
• Operates with fluids or gases
• NIST traceable
• Probes from 4” to 24”
• Alternative pressure ports
• Remote electronics for higher temperature applications
• Alternative electrical terminations
• Alternative materials of construction
• Temperature probe from
-320°F to +750°F