SITRANS TH320/420 is designed to support all common resistance thermometers and thermocouples, as well as resistance and millivolt signals. Setup is quick and easy with SIMATIC PDM or the Handheld Communicator. The reliability of the SITRANS TH420 is enhanced by a dual sensor input with 4-wire sensor connection and hot backup function. In case of a sensor failure, the transmitter can seamlessly switch to the second sensor, so that the data is recorded continuously without any loss.
- High availability during measurement
- High reliability and long-term stability – sensor trim (Callendar-van-Dusen) and sensor drift detection (SITRANS TH420 only) for high accuracy and accelerated calibration time
- Avoidance of production stop because of measurement failures
- Best cost-benefit ratio for facility management
- Cost reduction through anticipatory maintenance
- Withstanding safety-critical environments - Extended temperature range up to -50°C and SIL2/3 approvals