Overview "HART" to beat - the universal SITRANS TR300 transmitter
- Two-wire devices for 4 to 20 mA, HART
- Mounting in the connection head of the temperature sensor
- Universal input for virtually any type of temperature sensor
- Configurable over HART
- Compact design
- Flexible mounting on standard DIN rails on-site in protective boxes or in control cabinets
- Electrically isolated
- Test sockets for multimeters
- Diagnostics LED (green/red)
- Sensor monitoring
open circuits and short-circuits
- Configuration status stored in EEPROM
- SIL2 (with order code C20), SIL2/3 (with C23)
- Expanded diagnostic functions, such as slave pointer, operating hours counter, etc.
- Special characteristic
- Electromagnetic compatibility to EN 61326 and NE21
SITRANS TR300 transmitters can be used in all industrial sectors. Their compact size design enables simple mounting on standard DIN rails on-site in protective boxes or in control cabinets. The following sensors/signal sources can be connected over their universal input module:
- Resistance thermometers (2, 3 or 4-wire system)
- Resistance-based sensors and DC voltage sources
The output signal is a direct current from 4 to 20 mA in accordance with the sensor characteristic, superimposed by the digital HART signal.
Transmitters of the "intrinsically safe" type of protection can be installed within potentially explosive atmospheres. The devices comply with the Directive 94/9/EC (ATEX), as well as FM and CSA regulations.