Overview Ultra flexible - with the universal SITRANS TH200 transmitter
- Two-wire devices for 4 to 20 mA
- Mounting in the connection head of the temperature sensor
- Universal input for virtually any type of temperature sensor
- Configurable over PC
- Compact design
- Flexible mounting and center hole allow you to select your preferred type of installation
- Electrically isolated
- Test sockets for multimeters
- Diagnostics LED (green/red)
- Sensor monitoring
open circuits and short-circuits
- Configuration status stored in EEPROM
- SIL2 (with order code C20), SIL2/3 (with C23)
- Expanded diagnostic functions, such as slave pointer, operating hours counter, etc.
- Special characteristic
- Electromagnetic compatibility to EN 61326 and NE21
SITRANS TH200 transmitters can be used in all industrial sectors. Due to their compact size they can be installed in the connection head type B (DIN 43729) or larger. The following sensors/signal sources can be connected over their universal input module:
- Resistance thermometers (2, 3 or 4-wire system)
- Resistance-based sensors and DC voltage sources
The output signal is a direct current from 4 to 20 mA in accordance with the sensor characteristic.
Transmitters of the "intrinsically safe" type of protection can be installed within potentially explosive atmospheres. The devices comply with the Directive 94/9/EC (ATEX), as well as FM and CSA regulations.