SITRANS TR320/420 is designed to support all common resistance thermometers and thermocouples. It also evaluates resistance and millivolt signals. Setup is quick and easy with SIMATIC PDM or a handheld communicator. Both temperature transmitters SITRANS TR320 and TR420 combine perfect measurement and intelligence for every temperature and condition. The reliability of the SITRANS TR420 is exemplified by the dual sensor input with a 4-wire sensor connection and hot backup function. In case of a sensor failure, the transmitter seamlessly switches to the second sensor allowing for continuous data recording without any loss.
- High availability during measurement
- High reliability and long-term stability - sensor trim (Callendar-van-Dusen) and sensor drift detection (SITRANS TR420 only) for high accuracy and accelerated calibration time
- Avoidance of production stop because of measurement failures
- Best cost-benefit ratio for facility management
- Cost reduction through anticipatory maintenance
- Withstanding safety-critical environments - Extended temperature range up to -50°C and SIL2/3 approvals