Overview Our field devices for heavy industrial use
- HART, Universal
- 4 to 20 mA, universal
- Field indicator for 4 to 20 mA signals
The temperature transmitter SITRANS TF works where others feel uncomfortable.
- Universal use
- as transmitter for resistance thermometer, thermocouple element, Ω or mV signal
- as field indicator for any 4 to 20 mA signals
- Local sensing of measured values over digital display
- Rugged two-chamber enclosure in die-cast aluminium or stainless steel
- Degree of protection IP67
- Test terminals for direct read-out of the output signal without breaking the current loop
- Can be mounted elsewhere if the measuring point
- is hard to access,
- is subject to high temperatures,
- is subject to vibrations from the system,
- or if you want to avoid long neck tubes and/or protective tubes.
- Can be mounted directly on American-design sensors
- Wide range of approvals for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. "Intrinsically safe, non-sparking and flameproof" type of protections, for Europe and USA.
- SIL 2 (with order supplement C20)