- 0 to 50KHz, 0 to 65535 pulses input
- 0 to 20mA DC, 0 to 10V DC output
- Mechanical alarm relay (25V @ 5A)
- 10-36V DC power
- Software configured; pulse counter; signal averaging; optional limit alarm functions
Acromag's IntelliPack® series is a family of high-performance, multi-function I/O modules. IntelliPacks feature universal input/output ranges and an intelligent microcontroller to provide extreme flexibility and powerful signal conditioning capabilities. This flexibility enables a single IntelliPack to handle a broad range of applications. As your needs change, you can easily reconfigure the unit for different ranges or functions.
The 841T transmitters isolate and convert sensor inputs to noise-free, proportional DC current or voltage output signals. An optional relay output adds a local limit alarm function.
Setup is very easy. IntelliPack modules are quickly configured with the user-friendly Windows software program. Field adjustments are simple with the module’s frontpanel push-buttons and status LEDs. Once configured, IntelliPacks operate independent of any host computer.
- High-resolution Sigma-Delta A/D converter delivers high accuracy with low noise.
- Advanced microcontroller provides intelligent signal processing power for linearization, averaging, and square root computations.
- Windows XP/Vista/7 software configuration speeds setup and replacement.
- Multi-purpose inputs and outputs reduce spare stock requirements.
- Relay output option provides local limit alarm capability.
- Operating temperature range: -25 to 70°C (-13 to 158°F).
All IntelliPacks require initial software configuration (order 800C-SIP).