- Selectable RTD or linear resistance input type or 0-500 ohm input
- 4-20mA output (sink/source)
- 12-32V DC loop/local power
- USB configuration
The TT235 model is a space-saving two-wire transmitter that isolates and converts an RTD sensor input to a proportional 4-20mA signal. Power is received from the output loop current or a DC supply when using a three-wire connection. The transmitter provides sensor excitation plus performs linearization, lead-wire compensation, and lead-break detection.
Setup and calibration are fast and easy with a convenient USB connection to your PC and Acromag’s Windows configuration software.
Advanced signal processing capabilities, variable range input, and convenient USB programming make this instrument a very versatile temperature measurement device. These transmitters can withstand harsh industrial environments and operate reliably across a wide temperature range with very low drift. They feature RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT, and surge protection plus low radiated emissions.
Agility™ Config Tool is available for free.
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software
- Selectable RTD or linear resistance input type: Pt RTD (100Ω, 200Ω, 500Ω, or 1000Ω), Ni RTD (120Ω), Cu RTD (10Ω), or Resistance (0-450Ω)
- 1500V isolation between input/output circuits
- Space-saving 12.5mm (0.5 inch) unit with pluggable terminals for convenient wiring
- High accuracy, linearity, stability, and reliability
- Supports normal or reverse-acting output
- Supports sink or source output wiring
- User-selectable filtering (none, low, med., high)
- Fast response (as low as 22ms)
- Selectable upscale or downscale operation for sensor errors and lead-break detection
- NAMUR-compliant output loop current
- Shock (25g) and vibration (4g) resistant
- Wide ambient operation (-40 to 80°C)
- CE and UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 approvals
- ATEX Certified