- Selectable RTD or linear resistance input type or 0-500 ohm input
- Universal output (source)
- 12-32V DC local/bus power
- USB configuration
The TT335 model is a space-saving four-wire transmitter that isolates and converts an RTD sensor input to a proportional control signal. DC current and voltage output are both supported on a single model. An optional DIN rail bus can deliver primary or redundant power to multiple units without wiring.
High-voltage isolation separates the input from the output circuit. Isolation protects from surges, reduces noise, and eliminates ground loop errors.
Setup and calibration are fast and easy with a convenient USB connection to your PC and Acromag’s Windows configuration software.
Advanced signal processing capabilities, variable range input, and convenient USB programming make this instrument a very versatile temperature measurement device. These transmitters can withstand harsh industrial environments and operate reliably across a wide temperature range with very low drift. They feature RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT, and surge protection plus low radiated emissions.
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software
- Selectable RTD or linear resistance input type: Pt RTD (100Ω, 200Ω, 500Ω, or 1000Ω), Ni RTD (120Ω), Cu RTD (10Ω), or Resistance (0-450Ω)
- Universal output connections support ranges up to ±21mA or ±10.5V DC without rewiring
- Pluggable terminals for convenient wiring
- High accuracy, linearity, stability, and reliability
- User-selectable filtering (none, low, med., high)
- Fast response (as low as 32ms)
- Supports normal or reverse-acting output
- Selectable upscale or downscale operation for sensor faults and lead-break detection
- Bus power, local power, or both for redundant power supplies
- 1500V isolation, 3-way (power, input, output)
- Shock (25g) and vibration (4g) resistant
- Wide ambient operation (-40 to 80°C)
- CE and UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 approvals
- ATEX Certified.