The 80PR-60 is a temperature probe from Fluke. Use an electrical probe to test equipment and measure currents and voltages. Temperature probes convert temperature into electrical signals to be read by a meter.
- Probe type: RTD (resistance temperature detector)
- Probe element: Platinum 1 KW
- Temperature range: -40 to 260 °C (-40 to 500 °F)
- Accuracy: ± 1 °C (± 2 °F)
- Jack: 3.5 mm phono type
- Probe diameter: 4.8 mm (.187 in)
- Probe length: 90 mm (3.5 in)
- Cable length (extended): 1000 mm (40 in)
- For use with the Fluke 66 and Fluke 68
The 80PR-60 probe expands the utility of your RTD non-contact infrared thermometer by allowing you to take contact temperature readings.
You can make contact and non-contact readings at the same time because your RTD infrared thermometer displays the results of both.
Just plug the temperature probe into the RTD jack, position the probe tip at or below the surface of your target, and start reading temperatures.