The 884X-RTD is a temperature probe from Fluke. Use an electrical probe to test equipment and measure currents and voltages. Temperature probes convert temperature into electrical signals to be read by a meter.
- Manufactured using a coil suspension element design for increased shock and vibration resistance
- Mineral-insulated sheath with a minimum bend radius of 19 mm (3/4 in) for flexibility and durability
This probe is used for the following units:
- Fluke 8845A: 6.5 Digit Precision Multimeter, 35 ppm
- Fluke 8845A/SU: 6.5 Digit Precision Multimeter, 35 ppm with software and cable
- Fluke 8846A: 6.5 Digit Precision Multimeter, 24 ppm USB mem
- Fluke 8846A/SU: 6.5 Digit Precision Multimeter, 24 ppm USB mem with software and cable