Areas of application
The T13, T14 and T15 temperature sensors are RTD assemblies installed in Thermowells and designed for use in harsh environments and explosive areas, due to their FM and CSA approvals. The sensor is made up of a measurement probe with an insulated RTD element, sheath and a thermowell made of bar-stock material. The sensor assemblies can be used in process industries such as:
- Offshore Platforms
Instead of directly wiring your temperature sensor to your control system, use transmitters to reduce wiring and maintenance costs while increasing measurement accuracy.
Temperature field transmitters with HART® or FOUNDATION Fieldbus™ protocol for highest reliability in harsh industrial environments. Blue backlit display with large measured value, bargraph and fault condition indication for ease of reading.
- FM/CSA XP Class I, Div. 1 approved temperature assembly for maximum safety
- One source shopping for temperature measurement solutions. World class transmitter with integrated sensor offering for heavy process industry applications.
- Remove and install straight out of the box!
- Improved galvanic isolation on most devices (2 kV)
- Simplified model structure: Competitively priced, offers great value. Easy to order and reorder. A single model number includes sensor, thermowell and transmitter assembly for a complete point solution
- All iTEMP® transmitters provide long term stability ≤ 0.05 % per year