The TH17 and TH18 sanitary temperature sensors are RTD's designed for use in dairy, food & beverage, pharmaceutical and bio-technology plants.
- Temperature dryers in food processes
- Heat exchangers
- Material storage tanks
- Cheese vats
- Brewhouse / cellar
- Cookers / freezers
- Fermentor / bio-reactor control
- CIP/SIP systems
- Sensor assemblies TH17 & TH18 meet 3-A® sanitary standards
- Sensor assemblies TH18 are based on ASME, BPE 2002 Standard for Bio-Pharma equipment
- Sensor assemblies TH17 meet PMO requirements by US FDA for dairies
- One source shopping for temperature measurement solutions. World class transmitter with integrated sensor offering.
- Remove and install straight out of the box!
- Improved galvanic isolation on most devices (2 kV)
- Simplified model structure: Competitively priced, offers great value. Easy to order and reorder. A single model number includes sensor and transmitter assembly for a complete point solution
- All iTEMP® transmitters provide long term stability =< 0.05 % per year
Instead of directly wiring your temperature sensors to your control system, use transmitters to reduce wiring and maintenance costs while increasing measurement accuracy.