For measuring the surface temperature of process piping that is carrying products whose temperatures must be controlled to prevent freeze-up, or to maintain a viscosity level so that the inner medium will flow. The Thermocouple or RTD Sensor Element is made up with a 316SS sheath, and with a stainless steel mounting pad. Cold legs are available in customer specified lengths to accommodate pipe insulation thickness.
Explosion Resistant Heads are rated for Class I Groups C, D, Division 1 and 2; Class II Groups E, F, G; Class III for use in hazardous locations as described by the National Electrical Code.
- Connection Head Material (i.e. Polypropylene, Derlin or Cast Iron/Aluminum)
- Mounting Pad for Larger Pipe Sizes
- Hot & Cold Legs (Sheath Length)
- Sheath material (i.e. 304SS or 321SS)
- RTD Sheath Insulation Material (i.e. MGO or Teflon)