The Whitman Controls L30 Series Vertical Multi-Station Brass Buna Liquid Level Switches provide the user with as many as five level control points and up to 48” in overall length. The structure allows these switches to be mounted at the top or bottom of a tank. It can be fully customized to meet various tank sizes and switch requirements, and has assorted reversible polarities and wiring possibilities. These are most commonly used with oil, gasoline, hydraulic oil, and jet fuel. The buna float can be used in oil in temperatures up to 230℉.
- Whitman Red Seal potting submersible to a NEMA 6 rating
- Brass Stem and Buna floats
- Up to 5 level control points
- Up to 48” in overall length
- Reversible polarities & wiring possibilities