Pointek CLS300 (standard version) is an inverse frequency shift capacitance level switch with optional rod/cable choices and configurable output. It is ideal for detecting liquids, solids, slurries, foam and interfaces in demanding conditions where high pressure and temperatures are present.
- Patented Active-Shield technology so measurement is unaffected by material buildup or nozzle interference in active shield section
- Performs in extremely abrasive conditions because of solid rod construction
- Three LED indicators for adjustment control, output status and power
- High-temperature version up to 400 °C (185 °F)
Pointek CLS300 standard version has three LED indicators with basic relay and solid-state switch alarms.
The robust design of CLS300 makes it specifically applicable for heavy solids applications where abrasive materials occur as in the mining industry.
The fully potted electronics are unaffected by condensation, dust or vibration.
Wetted parts are made of stainless steel with a PFA shield for high chemical resistance, and of ceramic and stainless steel for high temperature version. Materials with low or high dielectric constants can be accurately detected. The unique Active Shield suppresses interference from material buildup or long installation nozzles.
The unique modular design of the Pointek CLS300 provides a wide range of configurations, process connections, extensions and approvals to meet the temperature and pressure requirements of specific applications. The modular design makes ordering easier and reduces stocking requirements. A wide range of probe configurations are available, including rod and cable versions.
- Key Applications: liquids, slurries, bulk solids, relatively high pressure and temperature, hazardous areas, milling and mining applications