SITRANS LVL100 is a compact vibrating level switch for use in liquid and slurry applications such as overflow, high, low and demand applications, as well as pump protection. It is ideal for use in confined spaces.
- Proven vibrating level switch technology for liquids
- Compact insertion length of 40 mm (1.57 inch) for confined space applications
- Fault monitoring for corrosion, loss of vibration, or line break to the piezo drive
- Integrated test function to confirm correct operation
SITRANS LVL100 is a compact level switch designed for industrial use in all areas of process technology and can be used with liquids and slurries. With an insertion length of only 40 mm (1.57 inch), SITRANS LVL100 can be mounted in small pipes and confined space applications. It is virtually unaffected by the chemical and physical properties of the liquid. The LVL100 can be used in difficult conditions including turbulence, air bubbles, foam generation, buildup, or external vibration.
The tuning fork is piezoelectrically energized and vibrates at a mechanical resonance frequency of approximately 1 200 Hz. The vibration frequency changes when the tuning fork is covered by the medium. This change is detected by the integrated oscillator and converted into a switching command. The integrated electronics evaluate the level signal and output a switching signal to connected devices.
- Key Applications: For use in liquids and slurries, for level measurement, overfill, and dry run protection